- Progress for Active Packs will now be shown on the news page rather than through Instagram Stories and Patreon posts.
- Instagram stories will be used for general brand and events news.
- Patreon posts will now be more tailored towards internal updates for members.
With the new Web Design and UI in place come a few changes in terms of browsing through the anime clips.
- The video player has been disabled to promote the new file browsing experience.
- The media gallery will adjust based on the resolution of your monitor.
- Google Ads have been removed permanently.
- AMV Submissions are no longer available.
- PREMIUM and ULTRA members will have an exclusive access to their perks on the website.
- The search bar is now more pro-active and will show results when an anime is available. A new page will open upon click.
- All categories (Series, Movies, Most Popular, etc) are now found within the CLIPS page.
- Anime naming convention has now been converted to their English titles when there is one available.
- A few anime movies and series are now featured as a single page rather than included with their respective series (Monogatari, Studio Ghibli, etc)
- A formal contact us form has been added for simpler communication.
- A landing page has been created to explain who we are as a brand.
- Dark Mode and Light Mode have been removed. The new Web Design should be easier on the eyes without the need of a dark mode.
- Events posts will now be featured on the News page.
- Fixed an issue where downloading a folder would loop and nothing would happen and only works after a few tries.
- The missing episode 13 to 25 of Attack on Titan – Season 1 were added.
- Mobile users should now have the same experience as PC users reducing lags and restricted browsing due to the previous UI.
- Steins;Gate recuts were made due to the previous cuts not being ideal and too long.